Am I Pretty Enough?

Wednesday, April 10, 2019


I'm too sheepish when I have to say that...


"I envy you"


You are very well-favored
With all of the attention, wherever you are, you are brighter than me
even more
You can reach million "likes" with just one photo.
You blind their eyes.
You are just too attractive for my liking, but everyone loves that "too", huh?
You are the one who everyone wants to be with
and they will say...
"she's hard to get"

You are not noticeable in your right way
but you are not so special in your wrong way

The last two lines above are me.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Favorite Books

  • Hujan Bulan Juni by Sapardi Djoko Damono
  • Kota Ini Kembang Api by Gratiagusti Chananya Rompas
  • Imaginary City by Rain Chudori
  • The 13th Curses by Michelle Harrison

Visit My Instagram

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe