Dear, Rara

Saturday, February 13, 2021

I wish i could send you more love when we were on the same college

I wish i could get to know you more back then

I wish i could be there when you need cheer and attention

I'm not good enough to be one of your close friends, i admit it, and i'm really sorry for that.


I know it's not like we'll never meet again in other sunny days, but still, i'm being so emotional right now.


I'm happy for your graduation and i couldn't be more proud knowing the fact that you can get through those struggles to complete the college this fast. No more tears, nor fright. I'm pretty sure you can do much better after graduated and see the world as whole as your love to your parents.

Thank you for always being by my side, listening to my struggles, helping me a lot and cheering me up for this 2,5 years. I won't be able to pass this college life without you. You're precious, you're matter.


See you on top


Love,

Oriza



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Favorite Books

  • Hujan Bulan Juni by Sapardi Djoko Damono
  • Kota Ini Kembang Api by Gratiagusti Chananya Rompas
  • Imaginary City by Rain Chudori
  • The 13th Curses by Michelle Harrison

Visit My Instagram

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe