Thank You, Ginger

Monday, April 13, 2020


Hey, Ginger!

This was not your home
but you kept coming back and meow-ing

Sorry, Ginger

I couldn't bring you inside 'cause my dad hated you
but listen, mom and I always adore you

I am restless, Ginger

'cause my dad's loving you all of a sudden

But still, 
thank you, Ginger
'cause no one is as happy as my mom when she walks to the stall with you beside
watering the plants had never been this fun before you came

Oh! Quarantine gives up to make us bored

Now, our home is yours too




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Favorite Books

  • Hujan Bulan Juni by Sapardi Djoko Damono
  • Kota Ini Kembang Api by Gratiagusti Chananya Rompas
  • Imaginary City by Rain Chudori
  • The 13th Curses by Michelle Harrison

Visit My Instagram

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe