Photo Diary: My First Shots with Minolta

Monday, December 06, 2021

Many things have come to me and changed my whole life. Sadness, disappointment, and foremost... disappearance. I never thought that my beloved people would leave me this fast. I didn't know how they felt, and so did they. I just wish I could turn back our happy time, so we could understand each other more.

the pain is still in me, I can't get rid of it, but I can hug the pain with a different warmth. It's better to think that the pain will lead me to another journey. A journey that I'll be excited about, a journey that will make me become stronger and more independent, also a journey that will make me understand myself more. What do I want? what do I need? what makes me happy? what makes me irritated? what makes me feel content?

So now, I determine a hobby that I will never be bored with, the one thing that I trust to lead me to another unknown yet exciting journey.

It's photography.

I want to know what kind of person I will be if I keep going on it.



























All photos were taken with Minolta X-300 and Kodak Colorplus 200






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Favorite Books

  • Hujan Bulan Juni by Sapardi Djoko Damono
  • Kota Ini Kembang Api by Gratiagusti Chananya Rompas
  • Imaginary City by Rain Chudori
  • The 13th Curses by Michelle Harrison

Visit My Instagram

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe