Warm Up Your Belly at Claypot Popo

Monday, July 09, 2018


Holiday is coming up, and it’s time for you to get lost. I wanna go to Belitung where I could find beautiful giant granite beaches, lay down on the white sand while luxuriating the summer breeze, or going to Lasem where I could feel the vintage vibe and get assimilated with the locals.


But wait… I think exploring your own city is quite exciting too. Get closer to the city where you have lived in since your birth will make you love it as much as I do. And my love even bigger when I saw this place for the first time, YAASS! Claypot Popo. Another hidden gem.


Claypot Popo serves you rice which is cooked in the claypot with many topping on the top. It can be vegetables, egg, tofu, beef, and so on, even you can replace the rice with misua if you want. The place is small enough to accommodate your swarm, eventhough it has second floor upstairs, but I think it’s not a good deal since it will make you full of sweat. The interior isn’t special, it’s just cozy, being there will give you an ancient feeling immediately.

 

The food is tasty, but don’t forget to blow down your food if you don’t wanna get burnt tongue. It’s not too savory but mouth watering. I like how simple that it tastes, but fulfill my belly perfectly. Just wondering how it tastes make me wanna go there now, oh please!

Claypot Siram Telur Matang - 28K
1st floor

for the prices, they won't clear off your pocket since the range cost is around 20K - 42K IDR for the foods, and 4K - 16K IDR for the beverages.

Claypot Popo
Jl. Haji Agus Salim no. 23B, Kebon Sirih, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta 10340

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Favorite Books

  • Hujan Bulan Juni by Sapardi Djoko Damono
  • Kota Ini Kembang Api by Gratiagusti Chananya Rompas
  • Imaginary City by Rain Chudori
  • The 13th Curses by Michelle Harrison

Visit My Instagram

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe